The affordable way to run SoundGrid plugins – compressors, EQs, limiters, reverbs, delays,
feedback elimination tools and more – on your X32 or M32 mixer.
With the X-WSG I/O card and a SoundGrid DSP server, you can mix with state-of- the-art audio plugins by
Waves and other companies, allowing you to dramatically improve your live sound. You can also play back
and capture multi-track recordings – all in extremely low latency.
The X-WSG card enables you to connect your digital console to any Waves SoundGrid audio processing
server via a single Ethernet cable. It also features clock Sync-over- Ethernet for syncing multiple mixers
and performing digital splits.
Together with a SoundGrid server and a Mac or PC, the Waves X-WSG I/O card gives you more control
over your live sound – directly from your X32 or M32 console.
- Designed for X32 and M32 live mixing consoles
- Mix, play back and record with SoundGrid-compatible plugins in extremely low latency
- 32 I/O channels of audio
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Clock Sync-over- Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
- Redundancy and recovery options
- Connects your console to the plugin processing power of SoundGrid servers
- Compatible with standard computers and switches
- Comes with the SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback